[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Is it easy to share a room? (9V) » A good roommate
A good roommate
RadiantДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2018, 14:52 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Say which one of the teenagers would be a good roommate. Which of them wouldn't you like to share a room with? Explain why.

nazarovaa404Дата: Среда, 31.10.2018, 11:59 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Having read all 4 texts. For myself, I noted that I liked Rick more. Because with him you can agree on the rules of living in the room. And with Daniel, I would not live. Because, he does not keep clean and for him it is normal.

ivanboldyrev2003Дата: Пятница, 02.11.2018, 12:46 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
I read this texts.I think  I will live with Rick in one room, because he lived with anybody in one room and because I like his ruls.For myself Rick will be good roommate.

nazarovaa404Дата: Среда, 07.11.2018, 16:45 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
I wouldn't like to share a room with Sally and Daniel as they behave really badly toward others. Sally mocked her roommate, laughed at her clothes and the boys she liked, and made her feel upset. I think such attitude to her roommate is unacceptable because we are all different and have to accept each other no matter who we are. For Daniel sharing a room is the same thing as doing whatever he wants. He doesn't care about tidiness and really likes throwing his clothes around and doing nothing. Doubtless, these guys aren't the good roommates.

mamedovgadzi9Дата: Среда, 07.11.2018, 21:25 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
I guess that Sharon is right. In my opinion sharing a room is interesting. You can talk,have some fun,chat with your roommate. Also it is important to respect your roommate. You can make friends and become closer with your roommate. However he or she should respect you too. In practice he or she can be a bore and uninteresting person. You and your roommate can be different. I would to add that there is a very good statement:
"I must respect the opinions of other even if i disagree with them".
I absolutely agree this statement.

skonina1111Дата: Четверг, 08.11.2018, 22:19 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I'd like to live in a room with Sharon . I agree that sharing a room with someone your age is an important experience, because in reality I will
be able to become more independent and will no longer rely on my
parents. I also agree that sharing a room with someone else gives you
the opportunity to better learn how to interact with someone else. I
wouldn't want to share a room with Daniel. Because, personally, I do not
like to live in a place where a lot of garbage and dust, I would not
live with a dirty man.

Сообщение отредактировал skonina1111 - Четверг, 08.11.2018, 22:21

yanyoonstar4Дата: Четверг, 08.11.2018, 23:10 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
I think that Sharon would be a good neighbor for me. I like her attitude to her roommate. And I fully share and support her opinion. I believe that she is right that living with a man of her age can learn adulthood and not depend on her parents. She is right that living with another person who is not your own, you can learn how to make a better relationship. But it is not possible to completely not depend on the parents, and sometimes you still have to ask for their help.
Коротченко А.

ivanboldyrev2003Дата: Суббота, 10.11.2018, 20:45 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
I read 4 text.I think I will share the room with Rick.I do not want share the room with Sally because she is unsociable.I do not want share the room with Sharon because she is very sociable.I do not want share the room with Daniel because he is unorganaized. I will share the room with Rick because he know how right share the room and hes ruls are practical.I think Rick will be very good roommate.

Сообщение отредактировал ivanboldyrev2003 - Суббота, 10.11.2018, 20:48

mamedovgadzi9Дата: Вторник, 13.11.2018, 20:25 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
I'd like to share a room with Sharon .I agree with Sharonthat sharing a room with someone your age is an important experience in a life
where you have to take care of yourself and have to do what is up to you.I wouldn't share a room with Daniel and Sally. For Daniel,there are no rules to residences in the room.He does whatever he wants.He does
not care where his clothes are and in what state of is his room. Sally hated
her roommate and tried to make fun of her more in front of the boy she liked.Then
she (her neighbor) got upset and became quieter. She also said all her clothes
looked silly on her.

Форум » Общение » Is it easy to share a room? (9V) » A good roommate
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: