[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » My best friend (9G) » Let's think about friendship
Let's think about friendship
RadiantДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2018, 14:55 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Complete an essay about your best friend. Use the phrases and sentences from ex.61 p.31.

ageevadasha2003Дата: Пятница, 02.11.2018, 16:12 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
«My best friend».

My best friend is Liza. She is taller than me, she has dark hair and blue eyes. Liza is model, cool dancer and she likes to take photos. With she is never bored, she is merry, funny, smart and beautiful. We met in dance classes and we are friends for 6 years. We spend a lot of time together, often walk, go to the cinema; we have common interests: music, films and of course our favorite hobby is dances. We always support each other and help in difficult situations. I am sure that our strong friendship will continue for many years.

anz6917Дата: Суббота, 03.11.2018, 22:53 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
"My best friend"

Some people have a lot of friends,some have few. But everyone has a person who is special and who deserves to be called "the best friend". My best friend is Roma. He is 15 years. He is gorgeous, serious but sometimes he funny. Roma likes to sports and watches football. Roma support "Spartak" and I support CSKA. We became friends, when we go went to the dance. At the time we are five years. I and Roma have been friends ten years already. We spend a lot of time together walking in the park of playing football. Roma usually agrees with me on things like music. And if I or he have some problems in school, we will give differents tips. We seldom quarrel. If we quarrel we will have argue a couple of times. But then we will turn quarrel into a joke. I am glad to have such a good friend. Roma is the best friend anyone can ask for.

Дмитриев Василий, 9 г

vikulyaafanaseva023Дата: Среда, 07.11.2018, 08:11 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
«My best friend». 
Some people have many friends and some have several. But everyone has a person who is special and who deserves to be called the best friend. My best friend is Lena. She has grey eyes and blond long hair. She's short and pretty. We met for the first time at school. We became friends when we were in third grade. I immediately liked it. She was an interesting conversationalist and an active instigator of all kinds of games. I saw that my new friend was a very open and resourceful person,which I really lacked at the time. I know I can count on Lena,and so can he. My friend has very good qualities - she is cheerful, kind, so we never get bored together. We just hit it off. I felt comfortable and relaxed. We spend a lot of time with Lena. Lena and I have a lot in common: we study in the same class and have common interests.For example,we both like to cook and often discuss books.She also likes the same music,and we have very similar tastes in clothes. We are always interested in each other,there are common topics conversation. I know we'll be best friends with Lena forever. Lena is the best friend you can ask for.

ladysonya2012Дата: Четверг, 08.11.2018, 20:32 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
i would like to tell you about my best friend Vika.
Vika is my best friend. We made friends a few years ago. We are of the same age. We have much in common: the same interests and attitude to life. Very often our opinions coincide, sometimes they differ. But we never quarrel. If there is some misunderstanding between us we try to make peace as soon as possible. We have nothing in common in appearance. Vika is pretty in her own way. She is slender girl. she isn't very tall.

Юрчихина Соня, 9Г

dima17869Дата: Четверг, 08.11.2018, 21:01 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I have a lot of friends. Most of them are classmates. My best friend called Danil. Him is fifteen. Danil has a lot of hobbies: he likes to play the computer, to read detective stories and other. Danil is very good man.We spend much time together — watch video or walk. Our friendship helps me feel strong and sure of myself. I appreciate our friendship and that we try to help each other and that we can talk about everything. Our friendship makes me happy.I’m happy to have such a good friend as Danil.

Машков Дима ,,9Г"

Сообщение отредактировал dima17869 - Четверг, 08.11.2018, 21:05

yanabragina11Дата: Четверг, 08.11.2018, 21:35 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
My best  friend is Liza. She  has dark- haired, brown eyes and cute smile.Liza is sportsmen, cool artist and she likes to take photos sunset. With she is
never bored, she is  funny, good and beautiful.
We met in 2 class when I changed school and we are friends for 8 years. We
spend a lot of time together, often walk, we go to visit and café. We always
support each other and help in difficult situations. I am sure that our strong
friendship will continue for many years. (90слов)Bragina Yana 9g

danildolinskeuДата: Воскресенье, 11.11.2018, 16:44 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
«My best friend».
I have a lot of friends, Dima is one of them. Most often, I communicate with them on the Internet. We spend a lot of time discussing about studies, trends, games. I started a friendship at 2 class. Most often I start friend with those who had my interests. We avoid conflicts, we don't like quarrels. Sometimes it warms the soul that I have such wonderful, kind and helpful friends. Impossible to imagine those people who have no friends. I am proud of my friends and happy for them 
90words. Dolinskiy Danil 9g

lenaniki11Дата: Понедельник, 12.11.2018, 18:02 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
"My best friend"
My best friend is Olya. She is 16 years old. She is short. She has blond short hair and blue eyes. She is kind and cheerful. Olya likes to draw. 
We met when we were children and we are friends for 10 years. We never quarrel. We like to spend time together. We enjoy walking, watching movies and communicate with eath other. We have fun together. 
Olya is a good friend. We support each other in the different situation. I'm sure that our friendship will continue for many years. 

Nikitina Lena

Форум » Общение » My best friend (9G) » Let's think about friendship
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: