[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » "Thinking like a genius" » Do you ever use any of genious strategies? (Answer these questions)
Do you ever use any of genious strategies?
RadiantДата: Четверг, 04.02.2016, 01:02 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
1) Which of the strategies do you consider the most useful? Why?
2) Which strategies would you like to use to improve your creative thinking?

savelichevanastyaДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2016, 13:26 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
1) For me the most useful strategy is seventh.I agre with Aristotel that people who can see resemblances between two separate areas of existence and link them togehter have a special gift. I think it's really important to find similarties and differences between things. If you can see common features  of things and you can use metaphor- you're a genius.
2) I woul like to use the seventh strategy to learn to find common between  separate areas of existent. Also I'd like to use the eighth strategy to learn to analyze my mistakes and avoid them in the future.

^^Дата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2016, 15:00 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
1)The most useful strategy is second.I think that Entein was right.He always formulated his subject in as many different ways,he visualized and find solutions.He thought that numbers as such did not play a significant role in thinking process
2)I would like to use second strategy . Also I would like to use seventh strategy because it help to see resemblances and features between two separate areas and link them together

pechnikovegorДата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 22:48 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
1)The most useful strategy is second.I think that Entein was right.He always formulated his subject in as many different ways,he visualized and find solutions.He thought that numbers as such did not play a significant role in thinking process
2) I woul like to use the seventh strategy to learn to find common between  separate areas of existent. Also I'd like to use the eighth strategy to learn to analyze my mistakes and avoid them in the future.

gazaryanzinaidaДата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 22:58 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
1) I think  that  themost useful of the strategies are making new combination(4) and analyzing the process, its components and pondering the results(8). It's most useful, because you combine and recombine ideas, images, and thoughts into different combinations, no matter how incongruent or unusual they are and after analyzing you can change them to arrive at other results.
2) I would like to use a second strategy,because using diagrams and visualizing solutions  can improve my  creative thinking, it's very unusual for me.
G.Z. from 11 b class.

Сообщение отредактировал gazaryanzinaida - Вторник, 09.02.2016, 23:03

tna0398Дата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 15:20 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
1) I think the most useful strategies such as "Visualise!", "Produce!" and "Prepare yourself for chance", because they are taught to be
confident, not be afraid to make mistakes, analyze problems, not to lose heart at failures, and to go forward, not noticing the difficulties.
2) To improve your creative thinking I would like to use the strategy "Prepare yourself for chance", because here advised for me. I too often "focus" on failures, not trying to analyze the situation and my mistakes, not trying to understand the problem , just persistently think I do not for that unfit,and continue to blame myself for that. Unfortunately, I lack the patience and perseverance to stop and analyze the situation; I'm dropping the work and trying to start a new, that completely wrong. This strategy has led me to thinking right about the situation. I hope it will help me in life and will make it easier and more interesting.

Сообщение отредактировал tna0398 - Четверг, 11.02.2016, 15:22

DinozavrikДата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 17:45 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
I think the 8 strategy is the most useful: you can learn a lot from your own mistakes and failures. Analysing our failures, we realize what is wrong and try not to make these mistakes in the future.

I would like to use the second strategy. Visualising the problem as a diagram, table or scheme, a person understands the structure of the problem and it helps to solve this problem quicker.

ivanova_elizaveta_7Дата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 20:42 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
1)I think the second strategy is the most useful, because illustrating possible solutions
or trying to see them may make them clearer. The creative thinking is very
important. The genius is opened to opportunities, constantly is in search of
the decision of problems.
2) I would like to use the second and sixth strategies. Niels Bohr believed, that suspending
logic may allow your mind to create a new form. Really, the genius will solve the problem, calling into question thescientific or mathematicallogic. Double thinking is very important. Genius copes with parallel thought processes and connects the opposites. Combining incompatible things we can discover something earlier unexplored!

Сообщение отредактировал ivanova_elizaveta_7 - Четверг, 11.02.2016, 20:43

daryadubininaДата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 21:25 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
1) For me themost useful is the strategyof Leonardo da Vinci:  “Find new
perspectives that no one else taken before. I agree with him that first look at
the problem of biased. We should try to take another look at the problem. And
unexpectedly for yourself you will find the solution. I believe that it is
really useful to produce as many ideas as you can. It will allow having more
decisions.2) To improvetheir creative thinking, I would have used a strategy of Niels Bohr:
"Think on opposites." For the development of thinking you need to
think broadly. Therefore held opposites together we can expand our
consciousness. And this is exactly what you need to be a creative person. And
it that is necessary that to be the creative person.

maralfakДата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 22:18 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
1) I think "Visualise" is most usefull strategy becauce you can see the problem and it become easier to solve. 
2) I would like to use "Visualise" strategy becauce i often don't see a problem and i need something that will show me this. 
Maslov

alinaromanova201Дата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 22:38 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
For me the most useful strategy is the third one and the eighth one. I think that if we try to do something and fail, we should do something else. We can learn a lot from your own mistakes and failures. Geniuses were not afraid to fail or to produce the mediocre in order to arrive at excellence.
I would like to use the sixth strategy to improve the power of my creative mind and better manage my future. I agree that suspending thought (logic) may allow my mind to create a new form.

a_v_lepekhovДата: Пятница, 12.02.2016, 00:27 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
1)The most effective strategy is the constant improvement , no abrupt changes do not bring bad luck and constant optimihatsiya it allows you not to miss anything . 2)My strategy is one in common with the life principle of the founder of the Mercedes - Daimler. the best or nothing.

GoldFish0805Дата: Вторник, 16.02.2016, 22:24 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
1) For me the most useful strategy is the second one.  I think it's very important if you can formulate your subject in as many different ways as possible. People don't use words and numbers in their thinking process, they think in images.
2) I would like to use the eighth strategy to improve my creative thinking, because I don't always analyse the problem, but it's right to analyse it if you want to change your results.

Рыбкина Анастасия

DonutДата: Четверг, 18.02.2016, 20:49 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
1) I think the best strategy is the second. I always use it. I always easier to imagine the result and go to him. In recent years, I think about the process, but not about the result, because it is necessary to represent how you will achieve something.
2) As I said, visualization - the best way to get what you want. But they nzhno use it correctly. Yes, we can just think about the result. For example, now all of us think about the future of the profession. Well, I think about how I'm a pilot. But it's not right! Why? Because I think about the result. But I do not think about how I'll do it. You have to think about education, to health, to admission there were no problems. It should still be thinking about how I'm going to study at the institute. Therefore, do not think about the result, think about the ways that will lead you to the result.

Форум » Общение » "Thinking like a genius" » Do you ever use any of genious strategies? (Answer these questions)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: