[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум » Общение » Are you for or against GM food? » GM Food. What is your attitude?
GM Food. What is your attitude?
tarantulДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 15:36 | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
I'm not against GM food. Moreover, I think that it can be useful for the humanity. For example, it can be used to help science and medicine. Due to GM food people can create new medicine. Also it can be helpful in creating new sorts of plants. For instance, GM-plants can be very adapted to unfavorable conditions of environment. This feature can help us to avoid mass hunger, so a lot of lifes can be saved. Besides, GM-plant can give large harvests. It's very important for countries with big population. But some people are against the GM-food. They are used to say, that it's not natural. I totally disagree with them. Of course, it's a matter of taste. But there is an obvious fact, that GM products bring a lot of benefit, that is very important for the humanity. biggrin cool ^_^  
@Gamanov Sergey

PechnikovEMДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 17:42 | Сообщение # 17
Рядовой

Добавлено (20.03.2016, 17:42)
---------------------------------------------
Some people say that food is our friend, while others think that it may become an enemy. Can we live without food? The answer is definitely "no”. Food is essential to our body which is continually wasting and requires new energy. Experts say that food has some special powers that can control our lives, for better or for worse.
However, a lot of people are not worried about the negative influence of GM food on their health. Besides, producers of this food say that it has a number of advantages in terms of price, durability and nutritional value. They also say there is no risk to human health, although possible side effects connected with the use of GM products have not been studied.
To sum up, food that contains vitamins gives you a psychological lift and helps you improve your health. But food that has a hefty amount of chemical additives, fat, sugar or caffeine makes you fat and draws energy away from your brain.
(Pechnikov Egor 20.03.2016 17:47)

punck-nikДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 17:43 | Сообщение # 18
Рядовой
GMO is a genetically modified organism created by the genetic engineering. GMOs are used mainly in agriculture, food industry and medicine. Currently, the scientists obtained data on the absence of the increased danger of GMO foods. Research have shown that GMOs, as such, are no more dangerous than traditional techniques of plant breeding. In Europe, according to separate pollees's opinions, only 5 % of all residents are friendly to modified foods, and 95 % are sure that they are able to cause serious harm to the health. Pollees show public opinion, society in General is not much aware of the basics of biotechnology. The majority believe the claims like : Ordinary tomatoes do not contain genes, in contrast to transgenic tomatoes. I believe that GM foods are already very much entrenched in our daily life. I agree that there is a certain proportion of harmful chemicals, but at the same time, I'm not sure that they are absent in so-called natural products. Maybe now the level of the development of the genetic engineering does not allow to create extremely useful products, but I believe that in the near future scientists will be able to make GM food that will be completely harmless. Thus, if to believe scientific research and not follow any universal misconceptions about GMOs, my attitude to it is rather positive.
Minaev Nikita 11 A

mikhail18martinovДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 17:46 | Сообщение # 19
Рядовой
GMOs – is a genetically modified organisms. Genetically cod of those organisms deliberately changed to improve the performance. Modified organisms of plants and animals. Today, GMOs are used in medicine, research, pharmaceutical sphere, agriculture. Speaking of genetically-modified food, people show different opinions. Some say that GM is useful for humanity, others - no. One side, GM-organisms can solve the problem of hunger in underdeveloped countries and feed a lot of people at low cost. On the other hand, there are sources which claiming that such products adversely affect human health. They can cause hereditary diseases, cancer, kidney and heart disease. In my opinion, the GMO may be the solution to many problems of mankind, but only if the use of GM organisms wisely. If people mindlessly stuff such products, it can be irreversible. However, if you consume and produce GMOs within reason, nothing bad will not happen. This is a great strength and great opportunities that a mankind can not control. Thus, the question of GMO use and remains open and very controversial.
Мартынов Михаил, 11А. Martinov Mikhail, 11A.

youtubecatДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 18:40 | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
My attitude to GM foods.
My attitude to GM foods is vaguely. On the one hand, GM products are more profitable and it's much easier to produce them due to ux modified properties. For example, these products can be made more appearence. People can make them taste better and give them a numder of the necessary qualities. However, I do not know how they may affect my health in the future. As far as I know the danger of GM foods is not scientifically proven, so it exists on the market today. But if utility ux is not proven by science, whether to believe the producers of such products or not? In my opinion, it is better to use traditional products and not to risk our health. But to reject the idea of GM food is wrong.
Zvonkov Alexander, 11 A.

Сообщение отредактировал youtubecat - Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 18:41

daryadubininaДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 19:32 | Сообщение # 21
Рядовой
GM plants are healthier than natural ones. To Grow GM foods is much cheaper. GM foods will save humanity from hunger. With the help of GM plants we can provide a medicinal plants and vaccine plants. This improves the quality of plant varieties. GM foods cause allergies. GM foods are not natural. Transgenic plants violate ecology. GM foods can be fatal to humans. As in the scientific world there is no consensus regarding the safety of GM The decision to eat or not to eat transgenic foods should be taken by people on their own. However I believe that we need to be very careful about GM foods because their effects can be seen only by the next generations.

nastya-ermolaeva-00Дата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 19:39 | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
Nowadays people are getting more and more concerhed about the food they eat as it is closely connected with the way they look and feel. Genetically modified crops have been developed by changing the plants   genetic structure in order to help the plant resist against different diseases or produce larger crops. I try not to GM food as there is no scientific conclusion so far to prove ins safety for human consumption. We dont know what unforeseen consequences there might be.  I prefer not to risk my health because scientists are not sure if GM food is absolutely harmless or not. However a lot of people are not worried about the negative influence of GM food on their health. Besides producers of this food say that it has a number of advantages in terms of price durability and nutritiomal value. They also say there is no risk to human health although possible side effects connected with the use of GM products have not been studied.   
Unfortunately the law does not prohibit the use of GM product. I believe that it is up to you to decide whether to by GM food or not. Anyway producers of this food must mark their product if their contain GM ingredients.

shomrashДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 19:43 | Сообщение # 23
Рядовой
GM food isa very controversial technology. It has both disadvantages and advantages. The
biggest advantage is that it allows you to get more GM crop from one territory.
Make it more steady to insects and weather conditions. To grow GM products is
cheaper and easier. Among the major successes cited for the genetic
modification of crops are the insertion of genes into maize, potatoes, and
cotton to make these crops resistant to certain insect. But there are serious draw
backs. Genetically modified organisms can mutate. GM foods may also damage
biodiversity, for example, by promoting greater use of certain pesticides
associated with GM crops that are particularly toxic to many species. And what
is more important, they can cause allergies.
    GM food has long been nothing newerunusual, but in Russia the law does not prohibit the use of GM products.
Do not just be afraid of it. It helps us, but everything should be done moderately.

natabobrova98Дата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 20:31 | Сообщение # 24
Рядовой
Bobrova.
Problem of genetically modified food is widespread all over the world. GM foods are genetically modified using biotechnology. More and more GM foods appear on the shelves of our stores. GM foods are designed for greater resistance to viruses and pests. However their safety are still being debated. So, should genetically modified crops be banned or not?  Proponents of GM foods ensure that these foods are safe for human consumption, but critics argue that their effects have not been studied long enough. First argument for banning GM foods is that it badly affects our health. Some studies have linked consumptions of GM foods to liver and kidney problems. Moreover genetic engineering could introduce allergens into foods, causing allergic reactions in people. Another argument is that GM food does not benefit people. In the most cases the vegetables are modified to look better so that these companies can make more money. They do not add to the taste food. On the other hand GM products along with disadvantages have their benefits .A lot of people believe that genetically modified foods can help to solve the food crisis in future, and so help humanity to survive. antifreeze gene has been introduced into plants such as tobacco and potato. With this antifreeze gene, these plants are able to tolerate cold temperatures that normally would kill unmodified seedlings.  Secondly, they ripen fast and keep longer than usual plants. It is easier to transport them and keep fresh for a long time. Of course, this is a huge industry nowadays that obviously can’t be stopped, but I believe that there are other ways to save people from hunger.

sofyakot98Дата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 21:08 | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
Everybody knows,that there are a lot of GM food in our shops. But there is the question. Are GM foods harmful for us? I thing, that using GM is bad for us. I am sure , that it influences on our health negatively. And i do not think so because it is stereotype. There are important reason. At first, in GM food there are not natural proteins,vitamins and fats. People should eat it everyday.Otherwise it can leads to some deseases. Secondly, scientists are not completely sure in security this products.And they have not any reliable evidences about usefulness GM food for human`s organism. But, in the other  side, GM food can help to defeat hunger  and that is a huge pluse of this invention. Also food are not spoil so fast,when it has some GM substances. In conclusion, i should say, that GM food have a future, but defintely in the future GM food will be useful and nutritious.

GamerZhirukhinДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 21:25 | Сообщение # 26
Рядовой
In dispute on GMO products, I act against as: 
 First, GMO products strangers for our organism contain proteins. These proteins, getting to an organism, cause the strongest allergic reactions, the general easing of immunity. It isn't noticeable on early terms, but after the regular use of GMO, people are ill more often. The statistics can serve as a striking example: among the population of Sweden where GMOs products are strictly forbidden by the law, about 7% of the population are subject to allergic reactions; but in the USA where GMOs products are resolved and allowed to sale not marked, about 70,5% of the population are subject to an allergy.
 Secondly, plants which have been modified allocate in one thousand times more toxins. And it is not a metaphor. The leading independent experts claim that often gene modification leads to the fact that the gene which was modified loses stability. For this reason not everything in the updated organism of a plant works as before. And to claim from 100% by probability that IT will work so, but not differently, nobody can.
 Thirdly, at the regular use of GMO of products, the risk of emergence of resistance of pathogenic microflora of the person to drugs is big. Speaking more simply, viruses and bacteria which cause in us of a disease become steady against drugs, antibiotics. As a result of medicine just don't cure. It occurs because in GMO products steady against antibiotics use genes. And they can be built in cells of the person.
Zhirukhin Nikita 11B

GoldFish0805Дата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 21:32 | Сообщение # 27
Рядовой
Speaking of GM-food people show different opinions. Some of them think that GM-foods are safe for human, but I think that GM-products are bad for human liver and kidney. Genetic engineering can use allergens in food. Many big corporations want only take money, they do not care about human health. They just work on making modified fruit and vegetables to look better. But today, GMO's are used in medicine, research, pharmaceutical sphere and agriculture.

Rybkina Anastasia

aipopkovaДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 22:24 | Сообщение # 28
Рядовой
What is a genetically modified product? This product is artificially created by human in order to enhance the effect of the speed and amount
of components which can be obtained from natural fruits and vegetables.
Typically, the positive effect of this kind are the products not for a
long time. So I would refuse exactly if I had to try something like
that. I have more confidence in natural products since the nature gives
us everything we need. You can draw a parallel with medication. Much
more effective and useful homeopathic remedies than usual antibiotics.
The fact that they contain natural components while antibiotics
constitute the enzymes which destroy the harmful and beneficial
bacteria. Someone may disagree with me. They think that it is good and
useful to get a whole a lot at once that this is expressed in the
progress of science. Someone has said that the proposed fruit just
looked fun so we were not averse to try it. Everyone thinks in their own
way. I too remain of the same opinion. I believe that everything you
need nature can give us. We just have to learn how to use it.
(Anna Popkova)

dczykinaДата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 22:38 | Сообщение # 29
Рядовой
GMO
GMOs are organisms with changed geneticmakeup. They are widely discussed nowadays, as it is still unknown whether they
are healthy or not.The population of the globe steadily grows, and, according
to forecasts of experts, in the near future the overpopulated planet is waited
by hunger. As artificially to reduce an increase in population it is unreal,
scientists have decided to improve agrotechnologies, weeds, wreckers, bad
weather and various diseases cause to a harvest a big loss. Genetically modified
plants have been for this purpose invented.Geneticists recognize that
intervention in a genome of live organisms can't completely take place as each
gene in molecule DNA is responsible for something.Quite often examining packing
of these or those goods in a supermarket, we meet the Does Not Contain GMO
badge and, plainly without penetrating into an essence, we think: "Oh,time doesn't contain – it is necessary to take!" And that standsbehind this assurance – not important, the main thing that artful GMOs about
which we also overheard only weren't.But all this isn't so simple!Products on a
straight line vlilit on health of the person.Considering that in the scientific
world there is no consensus concerning safety of GMO, the decision is or there
are no transgene products everyone has to accept independently.

MISTIKO62Дата: Воскресенье, 20.03.2016, 23:34 | Сообщение # 30
Рядовой
Let's see what is a GMO. This product is artificially created by man in order to increase the volume of components which can be obtained from natural fruits and vegetables and protect them from insects. But this effect lasts for a relatively short time. However, I will thought several times, if someone will give me something like that. Of course I trust the natural products but at the same time believe that GM has the right to exist. You can compare it with medicine. Much better treated verified medications than traditional methods. But how many people have that many opinions. Some believe that it is good and useful to get a whole lot at once that this is expressed in the progress of science. However, long ago it proved that GMOs does not carry harm to health. Everyone thinks in their own way. I, too, remain of the same opinion. I consider that GMOs have a right to exist. Just have enough to develop it so that the GMO has ceased to frighten people so that it can be harmful to health.
(Abramov Nikolay)

Форум » Общение » Are you for or against GM food? » GM Food. What is your attitude?
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск: