[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Are you for or against a simplified version of English? » A simplified version of English.
A simplified version of English.
RadiantДата: Среда, 14.09.2016, 23:01 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Let's make an interesting discussion!

arinashelokovaДата: Пятница, 16.09.2016, 20:39 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Some people think that a simplified version of English is a good way of communication between people. But on the other hand, if we over-simplify the language we teach, it will become useless for real communication. Who is right in this situation? 
 I suppose that every person should preserve their own mother tongue as a valuable and precious possession. It's very important to be grammatically correct. We should learn different old-fashioned phrases, words with subtle meaning, because it contributes to development our language skills. Moreover, the classic version of  English is a cultural legacy of many ethnic groups. 
But on the other hand, English is no longer just a language, used by native speakers, it's used by people all over the world, including young people, businessmen who are firmly trying to be apart of the global community. What is more, English is a indispensable assistant for people who are working in the world community. 
In conclusion, I would like to say that this question is doubtful and controversial. Every person should respect his own cultural traditions including native language

ekaterena9Дата: Суббота, 17.09.2016, 01:39 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
English is the most widespread language on the Earth. To know English today is absolutely necessary for every educated person. But learning a language is not an easy thing. It's a long and slow process that takes a lot of time and patience.
I'm convinced that a simplified version of English should be taught. Because people can learn it easily themselves, without attending any language courses. It's good for people who don't want to learn any other languages but need to communicated with their foreign partners or friends. The simpler the language, the better the communication will be between people. A simplified language makes people's lives easier.
But language is valuable heritage and heritage demands respect. By trying to make it easier, we might deform it and then together with its complexity, much of its beauty would disappear!
In conclusion, I would like to say that English should be simplified to provide faster learning. But if we oversimplify the language, it will become useless for real communication.

polyaza2016Дата: Суббота, 17.09.2016, 17:15 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Nowadays, English is a global language and most people learn it . Also , all the time we try to improve our skills practicing with professional tutor or school teacher. However , not everyone can cope with the different difficulties of the English. Therefore , a simplified version of the language will be more convenient for some people.
As for me, I against a simplified version of the English. To begine with, that every language has rules that must be considered in the study of the language.Also, the important part of learning is grammar and it should not change or be simplifide . After all, grammar is the uniqueness of the language. I respect all rules of English and study it with all its complexity. In my opinion English is wounderful language . Moreover , such problems of war and peace , ecology ,democracy and many other can not be solved if people do not study real English .
In conclusion , I would like to note that everyone has his own true . And we should respect all opinions . But despiter other views , I am sure that every person should respect their native language and native land .

ddarya-demidovaДата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 16:26 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
English is the world language.
No language is easy to learn because they all have their own history and
culture.
To the question whether it is necessary to teach a simplified version English, can not be
answered yes or no. I think that people must decide for themselves
what the English version will be studied. Although english is a
difficult language both to learn and to teach,it does not mean that
we have any right to change it just because we feel like it.
Language is valuable heritage and heritage  demands respect.
I think English should be simplified in order to spend less time for
his training. The unequivocal answer to this question is no. Every nation respects
their language and honors its traditions.

Сообщение отредактировал ddarya-demidova - Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 16:32

МЕГОчеткийДата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 17:59 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
English is the most popular language in the world. Many people are learning this language. But is
it necessary to simplify the English language?

By trying to make it easier, we might deform it and then, together with its complexity, much of its beauty would disappear. And if the student is taught a simplified version of a
language, how will he or she be able to understand authentic texts like poems
or lyrics?

On the other hand, if the language is too difficult to learn, not many people will be able to master
it. It is more important to be able to communicate and understand each other
than it is to be grammatically correct. The simpler the language, the better
the communication will be between people. If we can globalize English and use
its more simplified version, we will be able to explore and better manage our
planet.

I think that English language should be simplified. But we must remember:  No language is easy to learn because they all have their own history and culture! 
By Kravchenko Andrew

Сообщение отредактировал МЕГОчеткий - Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 18:05

ilyasavilov994Дата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 18:53 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
English is the most popular language in the world. Many people learn this language. I support the idea that English is simplified because it will facilitate training to anyone who wants to learn English language .It is more important to be able to communicate and understand each other and it should be grammatically correct. The simpler the language, the better the relationship will be between lyudmi.No on the other hand, English is not just a language used by native speakers, it is used by people all over the world, including young people, businessmen. Simplified language makes people's lives legche.Pytayas make it easier, we could deform it, and then, together with its complexity, much of its beauty will disappear!
In conclusion, I would like to say that the English language should be simplified in order to ensure a short learning curve. But if we simplify the language, it would be useless for real communication.

Nikki0147Дата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 19:26 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
The question should be whether it is necessary to simplify the English can not be answered unequivocally. English and so simplified and modified. As linguists say, the English language is constantly undergoing changes due to cultural and trade relations. Modern English 30 % of the words of German origin, 30 % of French, 20 % of Latin, Greek 3 % . The spread of the English language leads to its simplification. The language used for communication, so that is constantly changing in order to maintain a balance between complexity and simplicity.
Simplified, subject to changes in the advanced English. The youth have a tendency to use English phrasal verbs as nouns.

Сообщение отредактировал Nikki0147 - Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 19:27

Svetik98Дата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 19:33 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
I think that the English and Globish both canbe used in language learning. Globish contains a simplified thography and
pronunciation of standard English. But in my opinion English should be taught
at the level of a native speaker, but adapted to the native language. Simplified
text is has too long description of the objects. Someone couldn’t understand at
once what is being said in the text. Although the description is replaced by
one word in standard English. For example, an animal that cats like to eat - a
mouse. Maybe it was a bird instead of a mouse? biggrin    
     Every language in the world is complicated andunique. English has its own culture that we must respect. Simplified English
will help those who have difficulty in learning.
     Thus, the English language doesn’t need to simplify. We must teach it in the form in which it exists.

tovamДата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 19:33 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
English is the most popular language in the world, and a lot of people want to learn it, some people are even need in it, and I am "for" a simplified version of the this language. I suppose that it can really make learning English easier. Some people don't have much time to learn English, and simplified version can help them to learn basic words and phrases. Also it is good for people who barely learn languages.
But it have some disadvantages. If you will write documents or statements on English, you must look in the dictionary with language rules. Native English speakers can get confused because of strange structure of sentences. 
But, of course, it is better to know simplified version of English than don't know English at all.

serg-1999godДата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 20:19 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
English is a great language, that's why many people want to understand and study it. One needs it for studying and further work, and others for simple communication when traveling anywhere. Nowadays this language is necessary for everyone, because in any higher institution, this language is present. English language is one of the world's languages, so I for ease of language, because language learning should not give the person much learning should bring a person benefit and fascination. Another plus simplified version of what language it will be possible to learn each without any courses and Tutors. Simplified language will make people's lives easier. In conclusion, all the above I would like to mention what a huge plus the light version is a quick study of the language, though it will not be as profound.

dalexandra-demidovaДата: Воскресенье, 18.09.2016, 20:22 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
I think that thestudy of a simplified version of the English language will be useful
for those who have little time for thorough study. Simplified English
will be useful for those who are bad to learn a language for business
for business negotiations and for people who communicate with
foreigners on the Internet. You do not need a complete knowledge of
the language for people who love to travel. Only when you have a lot
of free time and you have the ability to learn languages, you can
thoroughly learn not only English but also other languages. I would
like to study a simplified version, since I have little free time and
no ability to learn languages.
I would like to study a simplifiedversion, since I have little free time and no ability to learn
languages. The more English you can constantly improve learning new
words independently.
In my opinion, Simplified English attracts alot of attention of people to the study of the language. I support
the idea that the language was easier to learn and understand for
people who are not able to study in-depth version of which do not
have the language skills.

leralera454Дата: Понедельник, 19.09.2016, 11:47 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
I believe that the English language does not need to simplify. make it simplistic. because of this, it may change some of the words will be derived from them. I think that if you come to learn another language, particularly English, then you need to give it time and exert force. English is easy to learn but who have a gift for languages, he will study it and will be its carrier. I am for the English to studying only those who need it in the future and it is useful in the profession. and not even a superficial study at school. Since such a short time is not possible to know the language well. so I believe that the simplified version is not needed, and may examine only those who need it in the future. A surface does not need to learn it, because it can bring to the changed language in general.

fedoseeva-alena99Дата: Понедельник, 19.09.2016, 17:15 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
This question is really controversial. But I believe that we should't simplify English language. Every language with excessive simplification loses its value and originality. Globish certainly can help you to tell other person the factual information, but in the real communication it will be useless. We should to learn English in its original form, understand its subtleties and popular expressions, enrich our vocabulary. Real English is required for the expression of our thoughts and feelings. Also, if you want to really know the culture of a foreign country, the manners and customs of its people, the real form of the English language will be indispensable for you.  

Svetik98Дата: Вторник, 11.10.2016, 22:14 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
I think that the English and Globish are languages  which students can learn consistent with their abilities. Globish contains a   simplified
pronunciation of standard English. But in my   opinion English should be taught
at the level of a native speaker, but adapted to   the native language. A simplified
text has too long description of the objects. Someone   couldn’t understand at
once what is being said in the text. And this descriptionis replaced by
one word in standard English. For example, an   animal that cats like to eat - a
mouse. Maybe it was a bird instead of a mouse?  biggrin      
            If the student is taught a simplified   version of a language,  it  will  not  be  able  to  understand  the  original  text and  poems.
            Simplified   language of international communication is the result of globalization. This   process has negative consequences. As a result of globalization, nations losetheir native cultural values.
     Every language in   the world is complicated and unique. English has its own culture that we must  respect. Simplified English
will help those who have difficulty in learning.
     Thus, the English language   doesn’t need to be simplified. We must study it in the form in which it exists.

Форум » Общение » Are you for or against a simplified version of English? » A simplified version of English.
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: