[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » The teenagers' predictions » The teenagers' predictions
The teenagers' predictions
RadiantДата: Среда, 18.01.2017, 23:11 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Say which ideas are most likely to happen in the near future. Give your reasons.

arinashelokovaДата: Суббота, 21.01.2017, 20:04 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I think that our future won't resemble our present life. Firstly, I believe that we can live easier and more comfortable, because robots will become an integral part of our life. Moreover, the common educational system will unite diffident groups of countries. No matter how many languages will operate. I suggest to create world language. It is a wise and optimal solution for the future. What do you think about it? Technical modernization, evolution of science are the apparent consequences of our activity. But we should remember that future is to be created as it does not yet exist. Also the events are interrelated as changes in some components will affect the future. It indicates there are many "futures", but the one, the last variant will be based on the experience of the past.

ddarya-demidovaДата: Суббота, 21.01.2017, 20:21 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
What can we expectin the future?
This question is asked by many people who thinkthat humanity is waiting.
I think that will further develop thescience which will facilitate to live of the person.
Now there aremany inventions,I believe that in the future they will be more useful
and easier to use.Science is progressing year by year,so soon more
and more technologies and inventions will be in the homes of the
people.
In medicine,I think there will be new ways andmedications from severe human diseases. The invention of the human is
not always good for the environment,so in the future need to pay more
attention to questions about nature conservation.
Need to savenatural resources,not to pollute the environment. I think that the
environmental problem should be solved in the near future,because of
the nature depends on human activity. It is difficult to answer the
question "what awaits us in the future." I think the future
depends on the actions of that person now. Thus,our future depends onus.

Сообщение отредактировал ddarya-demidova - Суббота, 21.01.2017, 20:22

ekaterena9Дата: Суббота, 21.01.2017, 23:45 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Some people worry about the future, while others are full of hope and enthusiasm. I wonder what the future will hold.
It seems to me that scientific and technological revolution will develop faster on our planet. I see lots of mighty skyscrapers in the future. They will be equipped with all necessary facilities. They will remind a city of full value in one building.
Speaking about transport, I think that with such technological progress we will soon have flying cars, which will pick up the passengers from their own flats. Moreover, I think that vehicles will be self-operated .
I hope, that robots will be doing the housework. Then we might have nothing to do and will live only for fun in the future.
And, yes, that's my opinion.

bestkav2016Дата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 13:11 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
People will make friends through the Internet. I think that we will have flying cars
and taxis. Computers will have become absolutely essential in the future. Education will have changed a lot too.  As more and more children will be using computers in schools, certain abilities, such as mental arithmetic
will not be necessary since there will be computer programs. There will be lots
of new professions in the future, for example, a space guide, a robot counselor
and etc.

Сообщение отредактировал bestkav2016 - Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 22:11

dalexandra-demidovaДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 16:17 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I no longer agree with the text under the number 2and 3 because I think that in the future people will be even more
dependent on new technologies. in today's world we are increasingly
communicate with friends through social networks. We read books
through the electronic version. doorogu looking through the cards. We
take pictures to social networks only. We do homework with the help
of internet. all our lives easier. but people have become too
dependent on phones, computers. and it seems to me that in the future
it will be even more manifest. course information technology has made our liveseasier, but the dependence on them is a new modern disease.

Svetik98Дата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 19:55 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
I believe that we are waiting for a progressivefuture.   TVs have access to the Internetnow.    Cars can be parked without the help of man.   Ithink that cars will be able to move through the air in the distant future.   Kitchen appliances will be connected to theInternet.  Nowadays combine able to warmup food at the time when you want to come home. Each device in the house has a digital display today.  I think that all of the future technologywill be aimed at saving users time.   

I believe that the Internet will be much fasterand more accessible in the future.   A lot
of new devices will invented , in addition to modern. For example, glasses,
ultra slim and light notebooks, tablet PCs, projectors images.
If we think about the benefits of moderntechnology, we can not forget about the danger. A large number of devices
impairs human health and degrades the environment of the planet.  Clearly, the future of technology should be
safe for users. 

Добавлено (22.01.2017, 19:55)
---------------------------------------------
I believe that we are waiting for a progressive  future. TVs have access to the Internetnow. Cars can be parked without the help of man.  I   think that cars will be able to move through the air in the distant future.   Kitchen appliances will be connected to the   Internet.  Nowadays combine able to warm  up food at the time when you want to come home. Each device in the house has a digital display today.  I  think that all of the future technology   will be aimed at saving users time.  
I believe that the Internet will be much faster  and more accessible in the future.  A lot
of new devices will invented , in addition to modern. For example, glasses,
ultra slim and light notebooks, tablet PCs, projectors images. 
If we think about the benefits of modern  technology, we can not forget about the danger. A large number of devices
impairs human health and degrades the environment of the planet.  Clearly, the future of technology should be
safe for users.

tovamДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 22:38 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
I think that in the near future we will can control all our electronic devices using a mobile phone. For example, it will be possible to turn the air conditioner or run the vacuum cleaner at home, when we will be at work. Also I believe that space flights will become publicly available and more secure. Maybe our streets will become multi-level because of the high traffic congestion. Is quite possible that robots with artificial intelligence will be very  popular in the near future, because they have already been invented. So, I suppose that our life will become more diverse with new inventions.

zakharovaДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2017, 22:53 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Nowadays a lot of people think about future of our planet. Our future is a mysterious thing. As for me, I am really sure that all digital technologies will continue to develop. Perhaps can appear different robots that will make our  life easier . I think that it will be very comfortable. Moreover, different kinds of transport will improve . I hope that it will be faster and it will less pollute our environment . Of course , people should remember that scientific and technologic advances can easly lead to natural problems. Therefore , those people who want to create new different inventions , have to remember about such factors as natural environment , people`s health and safety of population. It is very important .

fedoseeva-alena99Дата: Понедельник, 23.01.2017, 07:10 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
I think that the appearance of new types of transport is most likely to happen in the near future. It is not surprising because even today in large cities the roads are experiencing tremendous strain. This is particularly noticeable during rush hour. I guess that we will improve public transport and apply new technologies in road construction. For example, it may be a high-tech multi-level road. It is possible that the supersonic trains will travel on them instead of the usual buses. I think that in the future we will begin to use the new fuel, which will inflict minimal damage to the environment. The cities will become a complex complicated constructions, but it is inevitable. Who knows, may be in the near future we will start to actively develop the air and then flying cars from science fiction films will be a reality.

aleksandersergДата: Понедельник, 23.01.2017, 09:34 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
With the development of technology, we are beginning to see how responsible and begins to change, along with the development of the world around us. Despite the fact that many of the technologies in this list are already beginning to quietly apply some are still only in its infancy. We are on the threshold of a new technological era in the history of mankind, and even before the future, as shown in science fiction movies, we are still far, many of the technologies on this list even more futuristic than we could imagine.

mogorokДата: Воскресенье, 29.01.2017, 22:12 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
I think that everything will change dramatically in the future, because science is developing too fast. I would like every year, in future, we decided to environmental problems, severe diseases of poverty. To factories do not pollute the environment, plant trees all over the place, protected plants and animals. In the future, we have to live in a clean and comfortable towns and ride at a safe transport. People need to do everything to preserve nature and also by eating healthy foods and breathe fresh air, to work under normal conditions. All this will make us more healthy and avoid diseases. The world is changing so fast that predict what will happen in 100 years is difficult. There is a lot of what we do not guess.

Сообщение отредактировал mogorok - Воскресенье, 29.01.2017, 22:13

serg-1999godДата: Вторник, 07.02.2017, 16:45 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
I see our future very diverse. As the technologyrapidly progresses, many new things might come to use. For example, the space
telescopes will soon send photographs of distant planets to Earth. The
skyscrapers will become like separate cities, having all the necessary
facilities in one building. People will be able to participate in space
flights. Online romances will become more common. Robots will perform most
household duties. They will also replace lots of professions. All these changes
sound realistic, but nobody thinks about nature. Scientific and technologic
advances can easily lead to natural collapses. I believe that if we won't save
the planet from ourselves in the near future we will perish ourselves.

Форум » Общение » The teenagers' predictions » The teenagers' predictions
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: