[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Need-your-help-board » Need-your-help-board
Need-your-help-board
RadiantДата: Четверг, 04.05.2017, 01:08 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Read a note on a school "Need-your-help-board" and write your response. Explain the reasons for recommending that very hobby.

Hi!
I guess I need your advice. I've just found that most of my mates have got different hobbies. Talking about them helps them socialize and gain popularity. I don't have a hobby and feel disadvantaged. What hobby (non-sporty or moderately sporty) would you recommend for a seventeen-year-old?
Thanks!

ekaterena9Дата: Четверг, 04.05.2017, 23:26 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Hi! I think, that it's so late to find something like hobby in your age, because you should to concentrate on your studying. Be wiser than other people, if you can, but don't tell them so. Hobby takes longer than you think . Hobby will distract you from studying. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth. You should become a person, who observes the future and acts before it occurs. Always be moving forward. Never stop investing. Never stop improving. Never stop doing something new. Make it your goal to be better each and every day, in some small way. And you will be happy!

dalexandra-demidovaДата: Суббота, 06.05.2017, 20:56 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Hello! I advise you to do art therapy. This occupation is far from the sport, but it is capable of replacing sport in terms of emotions and effort, splashing adrenaline. Art therapy can help to learn and reveal your inner problems, psychology. To art therapy include drawing, writing essays, poetry, creating music, listening to music, playing on stage, dancing,Making dolls. When anger is recommended to sculpt, it calms and relieves tension. Art therapy aims to influence the psychoemotional state of a person. With the help of various kinds of art you will be able to spill out negative emotions, and get rid of the oversaturation of positive ones. Widely applicable method, when takes canvas, paint and brushes, and just paint. It does not have any art but carries an emotional discharge. You can also sing without even getting into notes, dance, sculpt, paint children's coloring pages. This will become your assistant in avoiding problems and tension, this will help well under stress, and will reveal your abilities. Perhaps you will become a designer or avant-garde artist after that. So, I advise you to do this to determine yourself and understand what you want, because you do not have a specific hobby. If that was able to help, then I will be happy.

arinashelokovaДата: Суббота, 06.05.2017, 21:48 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Dear Laura,
Thanks a lot for your letter! At first I want to suggest you some engaging ideas. What about painting? As for me, painting is a best way to combine different mental and emotional features, which are controlled by our mind and soul. Painting is a category of art that can be old and modernized. Moreover, painting is worldwide, streaming through every country in some form or another. What will you choose to express your feelings? You ought to remember that painting as a hobby has a special atmosphere of the creation so you can`t forget about the purpose of your activity. Painting can help you to find yourself, change the consciusness and overcome own fears and disadvantages. Painting is an answer to those who want to learn new things every day no matter how much time this hobby requires to improve skills. I believe that all your dreams will come true in the near future. Don`t stay on your way to be better, kinder, more gorgeous.
Stay in touch!
Best wishes,
Arina

ddarya-demidovaДата: Воскресенье, 07.05.2017, 13:19 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
If to take into account the wishes of the girl that should be a hobby not a sport,I would chose the photo. This lesson takes a whole lot of popularity,and the camera is now much wider. A hobby will help to learn the basics and fundamentals of the theory and practice of working with color,combine images and have a great time. Shooting can be both indoors and outdoors. During operation, the photo allows you to communicate with other people,and the process is fun for both the clients and the author photo.You can take pictures and nature,this will allow you to enjoy the scenery far from the place where it was made. In modern world there are many events and exhibitions where competing young photographers,it directs them to further work and gives the correct direction in their work. Think of all nesmrtelny Hobbies,photography is one of the most popular pastimes in the world. I'd be happy if the girl will listen to my opinion.

Svetik98Дата: Вторник, 09.05.2017, 17:08 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Hello Laura!
I'm ready to help you with choosing a hobby for you.I think chess is the best choice for you.This hobby helps develop an IQ, logical thinking and attention.You can memorize the steps and win the game in their opponents.Among your friends there can always be someone who can play with you at your leisure.Chess doesn't limit the age of players.But this hobby requires knowledge of the rules and skills of the game.You can develop your skills from the amateur level to the professional level.This will give you the opportunity to participate in chess competitions.This hobby is popular all over the world.Some people became famous thanks to chess.
Good luck!

tovamДата: Вторник, 09.05.2017, 21:23 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Hi, Laura! I'veread about your problem and I want to help you. At first, I think that you can try to be engaged in photography. It is modern and popular hobby, and it can helps you socialize. You will communicate with many people in the process of work and you will not feel disadvantaged anymore. Also I would like to offer you painting. This hobby  helps to find yourself, express emotions and sometimes it can relax you.  If you will be successful in these hobbies, you will be able to make money out of it. I hope you can find a job for your liking.
I'll be waiting for your response!

fedoseeva-alena99Дата: Среда, 10.05.2017, 08:14 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Hello, Laura!
Your problem really alarmed me and so I'm happy to help you with advice. The existence of any hobby in life has many positive sides. It's right that you think about it. For a seventeen-year-old  I would like to recommend acting skills as a hobby. It can be a theater club or even a modern cinema school, in which teenagers can try on the role of real actors! This hobby will certainly help you to socialize and become popular among your peers. You will improve your public speaking skills, overcome complexes and feel more confident in communicating with people. Is it worth to say that it's just exciting and interesting!!! I hope that my advice will be useful to you.
All the best!

mego27Дата: Четверг, 11.05.2017, 17:02 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Hello!
I advise you to read books. In my opinion, people should read books because they educate and enriches the intellect. Books can also shape a
person’s character and his moral values. The books will help you learn to
express my thoughts and feelings more clearly. Besides, books are rather handy.
They are easy to carry, so you always can take a book or two when you travel.
 I think that reading a book at spare timeis a wonderful activity. I’d like to add that people who take pleasure in reading should attend libraries. There are so many interesting books in the
world but we can’t buy all of them. That’s why there are many public libraries
in our country.

Kravchenko Andrew

Сообщение отредактировал mego27 - Четверг, 11.05.2017, 17:03

sasha-se14Дата: Понедельник, 22.05.2017, 10:06 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Hello!
Teenager will be interesting and useful to do photography. This hobby develops in the person the creative beginning. In the future, this can also help with the choice of profession. In addition, it helps to develop mindfulness, which in the modern world will be very useful. Thanks to photography you can learn to see beauty even in the most ordinary things. This hobby can bring not only pleasure, but also profit. Photographers are always in demand and will never be left without work. Thus, such a hobby as photography can become not only a hobby, but also a means of earning.

serg-1999godДата: Понедельник, 22.05.2017, 14:15 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
I advice you play in computer games. Sometimes I want to rest from doing my homework and play computer games. It is very interesting, especially when you play online games such as DOTA2, Battlefield 4 and others. You can talk to people and play with them. Maybe, if you get to know them better, you will continue playing together. But computer games can harm your health. That’s why you should not play them too long.

Nikki0147Дата: Среда, 24.05.2017, 11:34 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
Dear Laura!
Thanks a lot for your letter. At first to suggest you some engaging idea.
To begin with, computer games develop memory, because when you play it you try to remember all details. Moreover, it develops logical thinking, language and basic computer skills. Apart from that, you can make virtual friends. So it is another way of communication. And if you like each other, you can meet in the future and become close friends. In addition, playing computer games is a good way of entertainment. I strongly recommend you this hobby.

Сообщение отредактировал Nikki0147 - Среда, 24.05.2017, 11:41

niknizhegorodtzevДата: Среда, 24.05.2017, 11:42 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
Dear Laura! 
Thanks a lot for your letter. At first to suggest you some engaging idea.Hobby is what a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbies differ like tastes. If you have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting. The most popular hobby is doing things. It includes a wide variety of activities from gardening to traveling, from chess to volleyball. Both grown-ups and children are fond of playing different computer games. This hobby is becoming more and more popular. Making things include drawing, painting, handicrafts. Many people collect something - coins, stamps, compact discs, toys, books. Some collections have some value. Rich people often collect paintings, rare things and other art objects. Often such private collections are given to museums, libraries. I strongly recommend you this hobby.

Форум » Общение » Need-your-help-board » Need-your-help-board
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: