[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Family and Friends? No problem! (9A) » Is it easy to find balance?
Is it easy to find balance?
RadiantДата: Среда, 03.10.2018, 00:14 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Comment on each of the texts (ex.30 p.21). What do you agree with and what ideas don't you share? Make use of ex.33 p.22.

adashuhaДата: Четверг, 04.10.2018, 13:13 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Amelina Dasha,9A
A) I have
read the opinion of Alan. I absolutely agree with him. I think that Alan is
very wise boy. Especially I liked his phrase: «Blood is thicker than water.
That's why family is much more important to me than friends». He is right that family
is much more important than friends. I feel safe with my family. Friends are
important too, but they can envy your success and can betray you. Family will
always support you and help in difficult situations.
B) I have
read the opinion of Julia. In some ways, I disagree with Julia because family
is more important for me that friends. But at the same time I understood that
Julia's parents don't love their daughter, they only care about their jobs and
money. It's so terrible. Julia find support from the friends that's why she
believes that friends was everything for her.
C) I have
read the opinion of Catherine. I support her idea. I think that person is lucky
if he has a family that loves him and only the real friends who are very rare
now.

Сообщение отредактировал adashuha - Четверг, 04.10.2018, 13:17

darinalukoninaДата: Четверг, 04.10.2018, 19:26 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Lukonina Darina, 9A
A) I have read  the Alan's opinion and I absolutely disagree with him. It sounds strange to me that family is much more important than friends. As for me, family and friends are equally important to me. Both support me in difficult situations and I can rely on them.
B) I have read the Julia's opinion. In some ways, I agree with her because her parents care only about their jobs and making money. They don't pay any attention to the daughter. She can rely only on her friends. But at the same time she should not forget about the family and she must try to get closer to them.
C) I have read the Catherine's opinion and I absolutely agree with her. Firstly, I agree that real friends are very rare because sometimes you can spend all your life trying to find them. Secondly, I think that Catherine is right. It is very important to do everything possible to not to lose your real friends.

Сообщение отредактировал darinalukonina - Четверг, 04.10.2018, 19:27

poluosmakalenaДата: Четверг, 04.10.2018, 23:59 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Poluosmak Alena, 9 A
A) I have read the opinion of Alan. I have nothing against the idea that family
is much more important than friends. Family is a place where you can be yourself, where you are accepted for which you are. They help us in hard time and give joy and happiness. This people are ready to help us and to do everything for us. But I think that sometimes real friends can understand you better than
your family. 
B) I have read the opinion of Julia. In some ways, I agree with Julia that friends more important than family because her parents don't care about her. Not all people you go out with can be called friends. Real friends are very rare and you should cherish them. And if you
happen to find them, take care of them, never hurt them and try not to lose
them. But at the same time blood is thicker than water. Family is a unity of people. You need to find common language with him.
C) I have read the opinion of Catherine. I absolutely agree with her idea that family and friends are equally
important. Catherine is very lucky because she has a family that loves her and friends she enjoy spending time with.

Сообщение отредактировал poluosmakalena - Пятница, 05.10.2018, 00:04

rahvalsckyДата: Пятница, 05.10.2018, 10:55 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
A)   I have read the opinion of Alan. Iagree with his mind. I think that family is very important in your life. Your
family will always support you. Anything can happen in this life, but I know
that the only people who will always love and understand you are your family.
Friends can betray. There are many books and movies about it.
B) I have read Julia's opinion, and I cansay that friends more important for Julia than her family. It is No wonder,
because Julia's family doesn't care about her. Her parents only care about are
their job and money. Only Julia's friends can help her in difficult situations.
We can't choose relatives, but we can choose friends-and that's the thing.
C)    I have read the Catherine`s opinion.It sounds great when you have a loving and understanding family. I think that
she is very lucky. She has loving family and true friends. In our time it is
rare.

Сообщение отредактировал rahvalscky - Пятница, 05.10.2018, 10:56

ekaterinaknyazeva201Дата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2018, 21:30 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
A) I have read Alan’s opinion and I absolutely agree with him. As for me, I think that
family should be more important than your friends because family is people who
take care about you. You will care about them too.
В) I have read Julia’s opinion. On the one hand I agree with Julia because when your
parents don’t care parents about you but care about job or money. It is so
terrible. But on the other hand she must know and remember that her parents
love and care about her forever.
C) I have read Catherine’s opinion and absolutely agree with her. It is true that you can
all your life looking for a real friend. I think each person will be happy if
he has real friends and family which love him.

Сообщение отредактировал ekaterinaknyazeva201 - Воскресенье, 07.10.2018, 21:33

egr_lavrovДата: Вторник, 09.10.2018, 18:31 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
A) I have read Alan’s opinion and I agree with him. I think that
family should be more important than your friends and amily is people who
take care and love about you.
В) I have read Julia’s opinion. I cansay that friends more important for Julia than her family. Julia's family doesn't care about her. Only her friends can help in difficult situations.
C) I have read the Catherine`s opinion. I agree with her. She has a loving family and great friends, and that's good.

titovanton03Дата: Вторник, 09.10.2018, 22:00 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
A) I have read Alan’s opinion and I absolutely agree with him. Family is the main people in my life. I appreciate my parents. With friends can be fun, but family is more important to me.
b) I have read Julia’s opinion. It sounds strange to me. My friends are always with me and my parents too. Very sad, when parents don't care about their children.
C) I have read Catherine’s opinion and absolutely agree with her. On the one hand you are surrounded by best friends. On the other hand family take care about you. It is very good.

Сообщение отредактировал titovanton03 - Вторник, 09.10.2018, 22:02

tezikovaveronikaДата: Среда, 17.10.2018, 07:57 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
1) I have read Alan's opinion and I absolutely agree with him. For me famile isn't just several people living together. It's people that always support each other. Anything can happen, but family will always with you. 
2) I have read Julia's opinion and it's sounds strange to me that her family doesn't care about her. In my family we always help and support each other that's why familyis always on the first place for me.
3) I have read Catherine's opinion. I think that she is very lucky. It's very cool when you have family that loves you and friends you  enjoy spending time with. 
I have the same situation. My family loves me and support. They always take care of me and can get some advice in different situations. And my friends are the best. We usually share our interests, listen to music, get support from each other and my bestfriend is one before whom I may think aloud (exept my family)
Tezikova  9 A

cka-2015Дата: Вторник, 23.10.2018, 17:02 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Katrovskay Sonya, 9A
A) I have read Alans opinion. I support the idea that family is a unite of people who support each other in different situations, love you and understand. I absolutely agree with statement that family is more important than friends. Blood is thicker than water.
В) I have read Julias opinion. In some ways, I agree with her. On the one hand, I understand her situation, her parents do not care about her, they think only about work, their jobs and money. As for me, I think that it is awful. But on the other hand, you should not spend all time with your friends. You can try to make contact with your parents. 
C) I have read Catherines opinion. I absolutely agree with this text. This is the best variant. I think that person should have good family and real friends. Family can understand you, support you, give an advice, parents should love their children. Real friends should support you too. You can discuss the last gossip or speak about whatever you want, have a lot of fan. But if you find real friend, take care of him, never hurt him and try not to lose him.

yulechkakuptsovaДата: Вторник, 23.10.2018, 18:22 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
a)I agree with Alan. In our life can happen a variety of situations. And if something bad happens, the family will always help.family will never betray.
b) Some parents don't take care of their children. And very sad. Then children have to turn to their close friends for advice or just to share their joys. Such people are looking for only the most reliable and loyal friends/
c)I agree with Catherine`s opinion. She is right that you need to appreciate loved ones and take care of them. But only to advice family better listen.

Форум » Общение » Family and Friends? No problem! (9A) » Is it easy to find balance?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: