[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » What is Globish? » Are you for or against a simplified version of English?
Are you for or against a simplified version of English?
RadiantДата: Понедельник, 24.09.2018, 23:29 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Share your ideas.

antonova7polinaДата: Среда, 26.09.2018, 22:38 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Glogish isa simplified version of English language. It was invented for non-native speakers. Using this language they can speak with foreigners and be part of the global community. Globish is only used for oral communication and has smaller vocabulary and simpler grammar than English, so people can understand each other better and faster. I am for the idea of using such type of language, because it’s important to share information quickly in everyday life.  I think that learning of standard difficultwords and grammar makes conversations boring and hard. Simplifying of English helps people from all over the world to communicate and share different experience. I believe it has a big future, because nowadays we speak English much and it will be useful for us to learn simplified version of this language. Most of people will be interested in communication with each other using simpler and more necessary words. I think that meaning of the words is more important than the way which we say them, so it won’t be bad to change some rules for foreigners’understanding.

P.Antonova 11 V

Сообщение отредактировал antonova7polina - Среда, 26.09.2018, 22:39

nicedubleДата: Четверг, 27.09.2018, 16:27 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
What is globish? Globish is a simple version of English. Globish 
used by people who want to learn English at an easy level. I think globish gives 
great opportunities for the beginners and I believe Globish has the future because
it's useful. But it's better not to use it too much because it's just 
a simple version of English but it's not full version of  English and you can't to do a lot of 
things if you don't know english well.

Semiokhin Dmitry 11V

maksim2002444Дата: Четверг, 27.09.2018, 18:29 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Globish version of the English language, developed by Vice President of global marketing for IBM's Jean-Paul Serierum on the basis of standard English grammar and vocabulary of 1500 English words. According to the Interior, globish "is not a language in itself", but serves as a means of communication in international business for people who are not native English speakers.What is the basis of this concept? Answering the question, what is globish, we will remember all the familiar little clumsy conversations "on the fingers" of people who do not speak English. For example, at the airport, when a Russian person tries to ask something from a local Turk or Egyptian. If one of them does not speak English, then a dialogue begins with word replacements, attempts to explain allegorically and with the help of gestures. Here's a striking example of the use of globish.

Makarenko Maxim 11V

alexandrapechiorskayaДата: Воскресенье, 30.09.2018, 16:49 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
I believe that Globish is such a language, more simplified, which refers to the standard English language. This word consists of two - "Global" and "English". According to the language developer, the globish can be considered an artificial English dialect, as proof of the possibility of simplifying spelling and pronunciation of standard English. The vocabulary of the globish is English vocabulary with simplified spelling and pronunciation. For example, the word "color" ("color") in the globisch has the form "kalar". I think that people who are not native speakers of English, and have only basic knowledge of the language, can speak to Globish. I believe that this is a simpler option for those people who do not have proficient English. This can help people to communicate during the trip to foreign countries. I agree that Globish can simplify communication in the English language, and not only will it benefit from communication. This is a really useful language. After the above, I can conclude: I am for a simplified version of English.

Pechorskaya Alexandra 11 V.

slepovsergey94Дата: Понедельник, 01.10.2018, 18:04 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Globish has already become a world language. People speak it all the time and everywhere. For example, during an airport delay, the Korean sitting to your left starts talking to the person opposite who might be Colombian, and soon they are chatting in a language that seems to be English. But a native English speaker sitting between them can't understand a word. They don't know it themselves, but Korean and Colombian speak Global English, the latest addition to the 6,800 languages spoken around the world. However its inventor, Jean-Paul, Merrier, said Globisz not a real language.

Slepova Olga 11V.

polinaviktoryaДата: Понедельник, 01.10.2018, 21:49 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Globish is a modified, simpler version of the English language for people who speak little or little of it. I believe that in this language tourists speak, people whose lives are not related to English, but sometimes they have to talk on it for various reasons. I believe that such an easy form of English is beneficial for people from different countries. With the help of it they can communicate and understand each other. I believe that the globish has a future because not all people have the desire and the opportunity to learn English in depth. and globish helps such people

ratnetvaleryiДата: Понедельник, 01.10.2018, 22:18 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Globish is a simplified version of English, which should unite people all over the world. It contains less words than original English and it is easier to learn. I think the idea of creating international language could be huge for one person but if all people unite, the humanity will be closer to each other as had never been before. We will be able to travel all over the world without carrying of learning local speech. Also economical connections will become wider and partnership of international companies will be an oradinar thing. Although, international could destroy natioal identity of culture and customs and we will lose a lot of features of small tribes. But think the international language has much more benefits than disadvantages.

sofzotova2018Дата: Вторник, 02.10.2018, 08:33 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Globish is a simplifyed language that includes jast 1500 words. It is a more simple language to learn but it not enough for understanding native speakers. I think everyone should know globish, but if they want live communication its deficiently. Globish is not quite english even spelling is different. For example: colour is spelled like "calar". On the other hand globish helps people from defferent countries communicat easier and over come language barrier.
Zotova Sofya, 11V

elayfДата: Вторник, 02.10.2018, 08:49 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Globish is a simple version of English. Vocabulary of Globish is a list of 1500 English worlds where grammar based on a subset of standart English grammar. The name "Globish" is a portmanteau of "Global" and "English". Creator of that language claims it is "not a language" in and of itself, but rather it is the common ground that non-native English speakers adopt in the context of international business. As for me, that language is one of most useful things for people because if you can speak on Globish other people who speaking on other languages can understand you. Since I often communicate with foreigners, I believe that globish will be able to help me out in some situations.

Skorodumova Ekaterina, 11V

karbonqwertyДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2018, 16:54 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
Глобиш - плановый язык, созданный Мадукаром Гоугейтом в качестве попытается упростить английский язык. Название языка является производным от слов «global» и «english».Глобиш  — версия английского языка , разработанная вице-президентом по международному маркетингу компании IBM Жаном-Полем Нерьере на основе стандартной английской грамматики и лексикона в 1500 английских слов. По оценкам самого Нерьере, глобиш «сам по себе не является языком».
От себя я могу добавить , что Глобиш помогает людям у которых английский язык не родной, общаться между друг другом

Карбаинов Сергей, 11В

Добавлено (08.10.2018, 16:55)
---------------------------------------------
Globish is a planned language created by Madukar Gowgate as she tries to simplify English. The name of the language is derived from the words “global” and “english.” Globish is an English version developed by Vice-President for International Marketing of IBM Jean-Paul Nérier based on standard English grammar and lexicon of 1,500 English words. According to Nérière himself, Globish “is not itself a language”.From myself, I can add that Globish helps people whose English is not native, to communicate between each other 

Karbainov Sergey, 11B

dashvolckДата: Среда, 10.10.2018, 17:12 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
Globish is not a language, it is a tool. . . . A language is the vehicle of a culture. Globish doesn't want to be that at all. It is a means of communication.I think that the study of a simplified version of the English language will be useful for those who have little time for thorough study. Simplified English is useful for those who are ill are given a language learning, business for business negotiations and for people who communicate with foreigners on the Internet. In the same way does not require full knowledge of the language for people who love travel. Only when you have a lot of free time and you have the ability to study languages, you can thoroughly learn not only English but also other languages. I would like to examine a simplified version, because I have a little free time and no language abilities. The more English you can continually improve

Birukova Dasha 11V

Форум » Общение » What is Globish? » Are you for or against a simplified version of English?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: