[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » How dependent are you on modern technology? » Can you imagine your life without modern technologies?
Can you imagine your life without modern technologies?
RadiantДата: Суббота, 16.01.2016, 22:24 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Let's discuss!

egonet12Дата: Суббота, 16.01.2016, 22:35 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I think e-mail very useful but it takes a lot of time every day checking it. And I could spend my free time doing something else.

kaptchakДата: Суббота, 16.01.2016, 22:59 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
I can't imagine my life without my smartphone. My whole life is in it. It helps me to comunicate with others, to share my music, photos. And of course it's very useful when I do my homework  happy

alinaromanova201Дата: Понедельник, 18.01.2016, 11:48 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
I can't imagine my life without communication technologies. It has really made our lives easier. We can't contact with everyone at a distance. Also,  they allow to inform about the dangers in time.

shomrashДата: Понедельник, 18.01.2016, 11:55 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
However, new technology affect people negatively. 
People are reluctant to work due to the influence of machines, a great number of widespread device produce radiation they can course serious health problem.

tna0398Дата: Понедельник, 18.01.2016, 20:45 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I think that the distance education is one more modern technology. This is a way of studying doesn`t require leaving the house. This type of studying has great flexibility when planning time lessons. But, unfortunately, it leads to a lack of social interaction. Also, some employer don`t take seriously the diplomas received by distance education.

maralfakДата: Понедельник, 18.01.2016, 21:10 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Modern tecnology is good, but many people cant imagine his life without it. Someone use computer, but spend to much time on it, which leads to problems with eyes and long sitting on the chair leads to health problems. But computer can give us a wealth of information. We can use computer for listening music and watching movies.

ivanova_elizaveta_7Дата: Четверг, 21.01.2016, 17:55 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Computer technology
has really advanced over the years. We can’t imagine our lives without computers.
Computer has really made our lives much easier. For example we can send messages
on long distances using e-mail. Computer gives us access to useful information
and books. They save lots of time.

Сообщение отредактировал ivanova_elizaveta_7 - Четверг, 21.01.2016, 17:57

DinozavrikДата: Четверг, 21.01.2016, 17:56 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
But computers have several disadvantages. First of all, we use computers all day long and we spend practically all our free time. Then, we should say, that computers spoil our health particularly our eyes. Also, because of computers we spend very little time with our friends and relatives.  ;)

Форум » Общение » How dependent are you on modern technology? » Can you imagine your life without modern technologies?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: