[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Do you back the idea of a uniform at your school? » Do you back the idea of a uniform at your school?
Do you back the idea of a uniform at your school?
RadiantДата: Вторник, 10.10.2017, 00:01 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Do you agree that a uniform suppresses student's individuality?

nicedubleДата: Среда, 18.10.2017, 23:02 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I believe that school uniforms do not suppress individuality of the students, because the student can always wear "additional objects" personalities such as shoes, tie, watch, and also change the hairstyle. In addition, the personality depends not only on the clothes, but also the nature of the student. That is why I believe that school uniforms do not suppress individuality of students.
© Semiokhin 10v.

Сообщение отредактировал niceduble - Среда, 18.10.2017, 23:03

lnick12Дата: Четверг, 19.10.2017, 00:09 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Yeah, On the one hand, I think that a single uniform suppresses individuality. Student uniform does not give express oneself, if a person for example  "goth", he will be forced to wear the clothes he is told to wear. I think students must walk in an everyday clothing, because so much more comfortable. I consider that students must decide how they must look. Clothing does not have to be branded because not all parents can buy their child expensive things. But on the other hand, the school uniform is not bad. For example, I do not have a mandatory uniform at school. The main condition is the official and business style. Lukyanov

Сообщение отредактировал lnick12 - Четверг, 19.10.2017, 00:10

horizonsgsДата: Четверг, 19.10.2017, 00:32 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
I think that the school uniform doesn’t suppress student’s individuality, because it is just clothes. It makes us more neat and elegant. Without a uniform our clothes would be bright, different and would make us to pay attention on somebody’s dress. But with a uniform we can be focused on studying, because our clothes is alike and plain enough. It is just discipline. And we have an individuality! It is impossible to hide our character behind the clothes. We can behave individually even with the school uniform.

Antonova. 10V

Сообщение отредактировал horizonsgs - Четверг, 19.10.2017, 00:33

olya_slepovaДата: Четверг, 19.10.2017, 15:41 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
Although wearing school uniform is not compulsory any more, it continues to be a subject of heated debate between teachers and schoolchildren. Most schoolchildren are against wearing a school uniform but their teachers disagree. To understand the problem, first of all, let's have a look at the history of this question...Debates about school uniform have been going on for decades in different countries and districts, but during the 1990s state schools in the USA began to adopt uniforms. At first uniform rules were seen as a way of stopping children dressing in gang colours in troubled urban areas. Later, claims that introducing uniform leads to better discipline and educational results encouraged other school districts and schools to make a change. In my point of view, this topic looks at a very large number of arguments about uniforms.
Slepoca 10V

polinaviktoryaДата: Воскресенье, 22.10.2017, 17:26 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Yes, I support the wearing of school uniform at my school. Wearing school Thomas carries many advantages. First it gives some rigor, and most importantly, correct, strict and responsible attitude to acquiring new knowledge. Secondly, school uniforms help to avoid class inequality between children. As the children wear the same clothes. They are in equal conditions. This helps to avoid conflicts and quarrels between the students. If school uniform is not, then the children will begin to compare the quality and cost of clothing. And this can lead to serious conflicts. Thirdly, school uniforms with a specific school symbol. It gives the school a special high status. Fourthly having a school uniform every morning we don't have to wonder what to wear. But besides the advantages school uniform has its certain disadvantages. For example the fact that school uniform kills individuality of each student. Because we go to the same not different. Secondly we wear this uniform every day throughout the school year. And sometimes a few years. That's why school uniforms quickly bored students. But despite the cons of school uniforms many advantages. And they are more than the minuses. From this we can conclude that school uniform should stay in schools.

ratnetvaleryiДата: Понедельник, 23.10.2017, 15:57 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Nowadays people are getting more and more different. We like different things, eat different food and prefer different clothes. But this fact isn’t a reason to judge people who differ from us. If each person followed such rule the humanity would have less conflicts than it has now. The problem of individuality faces us everyday in ordinary life. Every person wants to look different and attract more attention especially teenagers. They always have misunderstandings with adults because their individuality is shown sometimes in unacceptable way. Teenagers protest versus routine and even their clothes shout about it. School uniform is trying to prevent this process but it’s very difficult. It is impossible to stop natural behaviour. So, I don’t back idea of necessary school uniform. Usual office dress code is much better. It doesn’t border individuality but changes the way of its expression. I would prefer wearing usual jacket than any one with the emblem of school I didn’t like

alexandrapechiorskayaДата: Понедельник, 23.10.2017, 16:03 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Now a very relevant topic about the school uniform. Many students disagree with the opinion of teachers that the school uniform must be the same and strict.
I can agree with their opinion. The school uniform should be liked by the students. It should be comfortable and, of course, fashionable. The pupil has the right to wear what he wants. No one can limit it in their desires. But within reason, naturally. After all, this does not mean that girls should walk in very short skirts and high heels, and boys in shorts.
But with the form of our school, I quite agree. Office black and white style is not so bad. And comfortable, and fashionable. In our school, the school uniform, of course, also does not like much, but they observe the rules on this matter. But it is not the same! No! The style is only one, but each dresses in its own way.
In the form of our school, I do not want to change anything. I already like it!

Pechorskaya. 10V

maksim56000Дата: Понедельник, 23.10.2017, 16:39 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
in most cases, you cannot depend on the opinions of others at the expense of your clothes. this can lead to stress on the fact that you compared with the other poorly dressed. you should first listen to your personal opinion. there were times when clothing was imposed, and she did not like either you or others, but do not forget about the normal appearance which is appreciated in that particular area. there are clothes common, for example, here is the obligatory school uniform, her why not to be ashamed of because everything in it is go.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Makarenko M. 10V

dashvolckДата: Вторник, 24.10.2017, 14:17 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Many students all over the world wear a school uniform. But is it really necessary? Some people say that wearing school uniform is good, but others do not support this point of view. As for me, I do not like wearing a school uniform. Firstly, the uniform is bad because of its monotony. It looks as if you were in the army, where everybody is similar to each other. Secondly, the colors of the modern school uniform are black and white. It is funeral. I feel uncomfortable in it because when I am in it I feel that somebody has died and I am at a funeral ceremony. It is awful. Thirdly, I support a free style. Everyone can express himself. You can wear comfortable, your favourite clothes. My favourite colors are bright yellow, green, and blue. I like to wear a blue or yellow T-shirt.
But there is another point of view. Some people say that students should wear a school uniform, and it disciplines. They think that wearing a school uniform helps students not to annoy each other. Without special uniform students, especially girls, will try to wear the best, the lightest, and the strangest clothes which are not common or not allowed at school. And, of course, students can better concentrate on work if they wear uniform.
I do not agree with these people. I think that without school uniform student’s life will be a little bit brighter. Nowadays studying takes a lot of time, and people become angrier and rougher. So wearing bright clothes helps to make our life more alive.In conclusion, I would like to stress that I am for a free style. Clothes express our feelings and behavior. Tastes differ. And everyone can have his own opinion.Dasha 10V

elena147polДата: Среда, 08.11.2017, 19:08 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
I think, that school uniforms don't suppress individuality of the students, because uniform is just regular clothes. The individuality of the students would be suppress, if the school suppressed the opinion of the students. And so it's just the dress code in the school, who need to collect, because it is a serious educational institution. I even think, that this type of clothing looks very elegant. Moreover, some of the school clothes you can wear in everyday life.  Fortunately, in many shops you can find clothes for school. And the choice is quite various. In conclusion, I say, that the form is needed in school, because it helps students to be creative in certain limits.
Lera Polunadezhdina

Сообщение отредактировал elena147pol - Среда, 08.11.2017, 19:12

Форум » Общение » Do you back the idea of a uniform at your school? » Do you back the idea of a uniform at your school?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: